The Long Knives Come Out: THE NEW YORKER AND VANITY FAIR TO "PROFILE" SPITZER

Spitzer gets "profiled" by both The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair. According to PAGE SIX, neither is a flattering profile. My buddy jJack Midnight asked me back in July: "why I should care about local politics in New York?" My reply was that he was a rising Democratic star, who was about to fall.

And fall he has. That two "dyed-in-the-wool" liberal magazines will feature him, in a critical light, at the same time, says it all. He should never have made a problem for Hillary. I'd like to think that my reporting of Spitzer's excesses helped, but this level of media influence is uniquely Clintonian. The "long knives" are coming out.

Readers of LEAVWORLD: GRAFFITI POLITTI will be familiar with all of the dirt on Spitzer, of course. I'm just glad to see the "progressive intellectual" media agree with a position I've been advocating for months. A final thought: "Don't put a fork in Spitzer; he's not done yet!"

Update: Fred U. Dicker's latest column gleans some "new" dirt on Spitzer, from the New Yorker piece, in Tuesday's (12/04/07) NY Post! Echoing my "final thought!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV