GIANTS VS. "GREATRIOTS" II: SUPER BOWL! (PS, I'm Back!)

Update: SUPERBOWL XLII MEDIA KICKOFF: Belichick, Brady, and Bundchen Invade NY; Romo Breaks Up With Simpson - at NEXTLEAV!

Well, I'm back, after scrambling to get a new PC for a few torturous weeks. Just in time to predict a Giants victory in the Super Bowl. I'm glad I recanted my Christmas prediction that they wouldn't make it all the way before my PC crashed. The Giants have been getting better every week in the post-season. They almost beat the Pats in the final regular-season game. If anyone can destroy their dreams of perfection, it's the New York Football Giants. Remember the look on Jerry Jones' face when they beat Dallas, and the historical hopes they crushed in Green Bay. Each week, the stakes have gotten higher, and the Giants have prevailed. They will again, on Feb. 3rd.

Previous GIANTS posts:

The GIANTS vs. the "GREATRIOTS": The NFL Network Caved, and Showed a Great Game

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS: I WISH I GOT THESE WHEN I WAS 12!

Now that I have a new PC, I'll try to get back to writing about politics, culture, and international relations more frequently.

Comments

BobG said…
I think the Giants can do it and I'll be rooting for them. It should be a good game.

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV