THE NY TIMES: I WOULDN'T WIPE MY ASS WITH IT!

Let me suggest a novel way to protest the NY Times; something I've been doing for years. Every so often, I come across one of their subscription ads, with the little postage-paid envelopes. I take the form, and write in big, fat marker: "I WOULDN'T WIPE MY ASS WITH THIS RAG!" Then, I put it in the envelope, and mail it off to them.

I'm sure that no-one of consequence reads these, of course, but I bet it gives their mail room, or subscription department workers a big laugh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That reminds me- I need to start writing more hate-mail to the FOX news network.
CHRIS LEAV said…
You go ahead, Rachel! Sounds like a good idea to me. They may publish it on the air! Someday, you may end up writing stories about how silly you were in your younger days! LOL!

Love, Uncle Chris

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV