LEAV IN THE MARINES!







Marine Corps photos, from 1981-1983! The first pic is the final night of boot camp; the second is at NAS Millington, TN.; the last one is aboard the USS New Orleans, LPH 11. I tried to part my hair in the middle, which was a sin to "gung ho" Marines! I'm in the middle in the top photo, and on the right in the second one. I still like the last one best, with the "duh?" look on my face.
Finding these photos after so long has made this a fun summer, and recharged my batteries for writing again, I think. The only real vacation I took this year was from political blogging. I look forward to highlighting liberal hypocracy as much as I ever did.
Meanwhile, enjoy the ancient photos, and Semper Fi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV