OKAY, SOME REAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION RANTS!

Yes, I know that my Leavrant on illegal immigration was more an analysis of the debate, with a few mild opinions thrown in. For some real red meat rants on this, read this by Doug Giles, and this from Frosty Wooldridge (hat tip to Kender from STOP The ACLU). I fall on their side of the debate, though my rhetoric fell short of expressing it. I was trying to write in an analytical way, that might sound more reasonable to people who are either "on the fence" (no pun intended), or ignorant of the problem. Hopefully, those who read that piece will go on to read the above pieces, and see the light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV