ZETTY TWINE: DEATH TO THE ISLAMOFACISTS!

ZETTY TWINE is my favorite place for common-sense extremism, shown excellently by this post (link no good). Okay, MAGUA's a little nuts, but so am I! I'm not throwing stones from this glass house, especially when he posts gems like this! I agree with him that regarding the "islamofascist" terrorists, no "Sympathy for the Devil" from these quarters should be found. Indeed, "No Quarter" should be given at all. Spread the word, and use the graphic.

UPDATE: MAGUA'S moved his ZETTY site, and the graphic is no longer available. I'll try to post it at LEAVART with links here and elsewhere, as soon as he emails it to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV