LEAVWORLD MENTIONED ON MSNBC.COM LAST YEAR - DIDN'T KNOW IT UNTIL TODAY!

I Googled LEAVWORLD, and found this interesting tidbit. Normally, someone I know will email me after reading any mention of LEAVWORLD elsewhere. In this case, more people may have read my original column than this MSNBC commentary. I still appreciate that they mentioned it the next day, though my thanks are belated. The excerpt sounds pretty good, actually:

"The blogger at Leavworld though, sees Tomlinson as a sacrificial lamb who tried his best to expose liberal bias. This blogger hopes conservatives won't lose the battle to see a broader spectrum of views on public television."

I can't disagree with that representation of my post. Thanks, Tony Maciulis - Senior producer, 'Connected: Coast to Coast'. I hope your show isn't off the air yet, sir. Really.

I'm in the phone book, and have a great professional voice, if you ever need new on-air talent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV