MUSLIM UNITY, WHERE DO YOU STAND? FREE, OR NOT?



My Allah and Mohammed cartoon has opened me up to a whole bunch of Muslim commentary. Moderate Muslims like the guy at Muslim Unity think I am a clone of Bill O'Reilly or something. Here's where he's wrong: I called O'Reilly a hypocrite openly on this blog, and still can support him on other issues. Try doing that to CAIR, or any "mainstream" or "popular" Muslim spokesman, my friend at the Muslim Unity blog!

Again, I cite the tolerance of the west as a testament against the face of Islam in the public square. Muslims need to help reform their own religion, as we work on keeping ALL religions working together in harmony. PEACE BE WITH YOU, BROTHER.

PS: The above cartoon is published here to provoke moderate Muslims to act against the ticking timebomb in their midst. --Or has it gone off already?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV