LEAVWORLD: GRAFFITI POLITTI 2nd Blogiversary!

Well, I didn't even realize it this year, but Dec. 11th was the second anniversary of starting my LEAVWORLD: GRAFFITI POLITTI blog. Here's a post from my first day:

Saturday, Dec 11, 2004
MY FAVORITE LIBERAL


Jimmy Carter 1979 (on the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan): "Leonid Brezhnev lied to me." Jimmy Carter 2002 (on North Korea's nuclear program): "Kim Jong Il lied to me." He is the personification of good (liberal) intentions gone bad. A shining example of the way not to run the government. Now he is with the "Bush lied" crowd, to no-one's surprise. He's still my favorite bleeding heart, misguided liberal.

More links from my early posts:

LIKE IT IS: MOYERS' HYPOCRICY - A stinging critique of Moyers' speech at a Harlem Church.

Are Songebob and Lincoln Gay? Another "Tinky Winky" story! - FUNNY cultural commentary!

PONZI SCHEME: What is Social Security? - "If the shoe fits..."

CONSERVATIVES ARE THE NEW PROGRESSIVES - Education is the example in this one.

SOCIAL SECURITY REFORM: Conservatives are the New Progressives Pt. II

...Also check out KWANZA VS. FESTIVUS! -for a good laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV