MOYERS vs. O'REILLY!

Bill O'reilly has the goods on Bill Moyers. He caught Moyers saying something disparaging about O'reilly and Fox News, and then denying he said it. He showed the denial first, of course. I have been a Moyers critic for quite some time, so I enjoyed seeing this report. Still, it almost smacked of a petty stunt, but I wasn't the target of Moyers' words, either. I think O'reilly should stick to investigating Moyers' connections with PBS, and his financial ties to George Soros, which he mentioned in the Factor segment.

However, there is no doubt that Moyers' credibility is shot. I have two previous posts on him, which illustrate my thoughts about him:

LIKE IT IS: MOYERS' HYPOCRISY

"HE DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH": IS BILL MOYERS BEING PERSECUTED?

For the record, I have two posts that differ with O'Reilly, as well:

LEAVWORLD SLAMS O'REILLY: A FIRST!

MAC JOHNSON VS. O'REILLY ON GAS PRICES!

Can Moyers continue to go around "characterizing" (slandering) O'Reilly as being bought by the Bush administration? How justified is O'Reilly for hitting back, and "catching" him lying? To add insult to injury, O'Reilly commented that, at 72, Moyers may not remember saying those things, when he was interviewed in "gotcha" style by a "Factor" producer.

I'm glad to see Moyers get the spotlight treatment; he's due for some of his own medecine. More to come on this, for sure. While researching this post, I found this story on Fox News.com:

MOYERS RETURNS TO PBS WITH WEEKLY SHOW

Here it comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV