DESTROYING DREAMS OF PERFECTION: THE NY GIANTS BEAT HISTORY!

The NY Giants have crushed the NE Patriots' dreams of perfection. I predicted this, and am proud of my hometown team. All of the prognosticators favored the Pats, except for Frank, the comedian, on the Fox pre-game show. Anna says she saw Terry Bradshaw predicting a Giants' win, but I didn't see it.






Anna and Buffy (the Cosmic Kitty) were sitting on either side of me, and gave the Giants the superstitious boost they needed, from my POV. It was enough to WIN THE GAME, but we had to do it in dramatic fashion. Even though Eli stunk up the joint in the middle of the game, he came back, like a knight in shining armor, to win.







Thanks to the Patriots, for a great game, but the better team won.







Read my previous Superbowl posts:



CHRISTMAS PRESENTS: I WISH I GOT THESE WHEN I WAS 12!



The GIANTS vs. the "GREATRIOTS": The NFL Network Caved, and Showed a Great Game



GIANTS VS. "GREATRIOTS" II: SUPER BOWL! (PS, I'm Back!)



SUPERBOWL XLII MEDIA KICKOFF: Belichick, Brady, and Bundchen Invade NY; Romo Breaks Up With Simpson



THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS ARE THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV