Mayor Bloomberg Calls It FRAUD: NYC Primary Count


Mayor Bloomberg weighs in rather nonchalantly, I'd say. Words have meaning, however, and here's what he said about the NYC primary night vote counts: (link)



"If you want to call it significant undercounting, I guess that's a euphemism for fraud," said the mayor.



This is one of the few times I agree with the liberal Mayor of NYC, though I'm still wondering if this was more widespread. Bloomberg's assessment is almost a plea for further investigation.



Rob from the Say Anything blog asks, "Where's the Outrage?" -to which I'll add, "Who's in charge of this mess?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV