I'M BACK!

Well, who knew it would be so simple? A friend advised me to use the F8 key, and operate in "safe" mode, until he can come help me out. IT WORKED! I should have called him sooner, but I used the time to finish an amazing book by Dr. Thomas Sowell, The Quest For Cosmic Justice. I've mentioned it before, but was actually about half way through it when I started blogging last year. This is a good book to give to a liberal friend, but only if they are of a certain intelligence level. Dr. Sowell deals in precise terms with the very amorphous notion of "Cosmic (meaning "social") Justice." I'll probably be referencing it in some future posts, as long as I don't have anymore PC problems!

Thanks for the kind comments, and I'm glad to be back! I almost had my fiance (Anna) post something for me, but she's a liberal, and might have edited it to say the reverse! LOL! No, she wouldn't have done that. I scribbled down some stuff, but I found that I was writing more radically, either because of Dr. Sowell's book, or just imagining Anna having to post it! LOL! I guess I'll take a look at it again now, and decide whether to publish it.

LEAVWORLD, SIGNING BACK ON!

Comments

loboinok said…
welcome back.
Rosemary Welch said…
How dare you boot me out! lol. I wrote you a nice thing over at get rid of the ACLU, but I don't know if it went through, since you booted me out! So here goes (if I can remember, grrr): Here is a book you might like to read. ACLU vs. America. It is the only thing on this site, but it is being offered (and written by) the ADF. (The Alliance Defense Fund.) They fight for US, you and me! Yippee! It's about time! Well, great to see you are back! Have a great day.
CHRIS LEAV said…
YIKES! I don't know what I did, Rosemary, but I'm sorry. I feel a little like our President, accepting blame for things I had no power over. Also like him, I'm sure we can straighten things out, once we know what went wrong.

STOP the ACLU.com has promoted the book, and links to the ADL. I am just a supporter, who participates in their blogburts. I hope that anything you wrote about me was successfully published over there, but I certainly had no power to "boot" you, and I wouldn't if I did!

I enjoy your comments, and all of your sites. You are welcome here, and always will be. I get the sense that you were being tongue-in-cheek in your comments, and hope I didn't just fall into a clever kidding!

If so, then I have been away too long!
BobG said…
Good to have you back!
CHRIS LEAV said…
Damn! I meant ADF in my earlier comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV