DEATH SQUAD IRAQ: THE AVENGERS

IRAQ: The Avengers




I am publishing this drawing from 04/24/03 now, in conjunction with a post from a blog called Strategy Page. I don't know if his facts are correct or not, but it made me think of this drawing. The Shia are doing the work that I have the DEATH SQUAD (an anonymous fantasy group created by myself and some nameless friends) do in this cartoon.

It's also interesting that I called it IRAQ WAR: Pt. II. Did LEAVWORLD see the coming insurgency? --OF COURSE I DID! I knew that the only way to end the influence of the enemy is to kill them, as well as they did! This is all old hat to me. I wrote an email around the date of this drawing, titled "Palestinian strategy in Iraq."

The question is now, who will win? My money's on the Shia and Kurds, with a diplomatic settlement in the wings, once Zarqawi and his boys have been executed. Saddam's execution will help as well.

Notice that we have lost less troops in Iraq than in any other engagement of this duration, in the history of this nation. Now the Iraqis are taking over, and doing the things I cite in my cartoon, for better or worse. The truth is that we didn't go there to die, but our enemies did, including the Iraqi Saddamists.

One further thought: When So. Africa was liberated from apartheid, who cared how much participation Whites had in Mandela's government? Why are the Sunnis so important to running Iraq?

If this is civil war, then let 'er rip! It may be the only way for democracy and freedom to prevail, but it's not pretty.

Linked at PIMP YOUR BLOG PARTY at STOP THE ACLU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV