LEAVART at ZETTYTWINE.BLOGSPOT.COM!

While I'm having problems uploading my artwork here, my good friend MAGUA is posting some old LEAVART from the '80's on his ZETTY TWINE BLOG, a truly inspirational site! I've given him permission to post some newer stuff, so we'll see how many images he's saved from my emails to him! Hopefully, I'll get the regular WWW.LEAVWORLD.COM website updated, and I can post as many drawings as I like there. BLOGGER definitely rocks, in particular for my political writing! I comment on the COOL stuff at ZETTY, too! Go check it out! The URL is www.zettytwine.blogspot.com


UPDATE: ZETTY TWINE has moved, and the new address may or may not post more LEAV artwork. I refer you to my LEAVART site, or NEXTLEAV, which has collected links to my art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV