WARRIOR W: THE IRAQ SAGA

Though mentioned in the last post, I decided to give "Warrior W" a stand alone post, as I think befits him. These three very rough sketches comprise a chapter of US and world history, with Pres. Bush as the warrior for freedom and liberty. His legacy will endure in the minds of all the peoples of the Middle East, inspiring them to freedom. Each drawing has full commentary, so here are the links:

"Warrior W, the Iraq saga" part I, part II, part III; also see these and the rest of my political art pieces HERE.

I SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT; HE IS A GOOD MAN.

Comments

Rosemary Welch said…
Yes he is. A little niave if he thinks he can open borders while I'm still alive, but other than that (that's my only beef) he's just fine!

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV