CIVIL LIBERTIES NEWS ROUNDUP

I moved the CLNR over to the Knickerbocker News. Here are the story titles. I don't really like writing without opinions, though. If it's something I'm really wound up about, I'll comment on it over here. Until then, I'll just keep it like this, with a link to the post over there.

Ten Commandments Monument Wins in Nebraska

Congress Considers "Border Protection Corps Act"

Police Crime Watch Program Criticized by ACLU

CAIR and ACLU fight for Swearing on Koran


Hat tips to, and commentary at Crosses aCross America, Gribbit's Word, and STOP the ACLU.

Comments

Rosemary Welch said…
Fabulous! These would do well over at Knickerbocker News! (lol)

How are you doing? I've been busy myself. I've been reading over in Afghanistan.

Seven of the candidates have already been assassinated before today. That isn't stopping the people though! 12 MILLION came out to vote!

When you consider there are only 22-25 million people there, there has to be a lot of children. Sounds about right. Well, I have to get back. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hello. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV