WHY ARE BLUE STATES BLUE? COMMENTS ABOUT MS. PIRRO, AND THE TORTURE OF LIVING IN NY STATE UNDER PATAKI

These are excerpts from my response to Rosemary's comments on my last post, which led me to a RANT about living in NY:

Regarding Pirro's abortion position: politicians in this state are either scared to confront the libs on this, or they belive in "splitting the difference," or being pro-abortion for the first six months of a pregnancy. My greatest hope for Ms. Pirro, should she be elected, is that she would vote yes on a bill banning "partial birth abortions." This is enough for me to support her, as opposed to our current junior Senator, who supports this horrible infanticide.

Look up Fred U. Dicker, from the NY Post. This guy has all the dirt on this race, and advised Pirro to run for Attorney General this time around in his column. He says this is only a victory for Pataki's advertising and PR people, and that Pirro is being used. Judging by how well her first press conference went, it looks like they are sabotaging her campaign, as well as siphoning off her money. I'm sorry I don't have the links, but this post is going way beyond anything Dicker says anyway. Here's what I think:

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN NY STATE IS A TOTAL MESS. GOV. PATAKI CAME IN AS A CONSERVATIVE, AND LEFT WITH A REPUTATION AS BAD AS MARIO CUOMO AMONG CONSERVATIVES. HE NOT ONLY SOLD HIMSELF OUT, HE SOLD OUT THE WHOLE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN THIS STATE. I AM DISGUSTED TO BE A REPUBLICAN IN NY STATE. THIS IS THE STATE OF THE NY REP. PARTY. I HOPE MS. PIRRO CAN RISE ABOVE IT, AND GET THE VOTES OF ALL NEW YORKERS.

PS: I edited the comments, to make a post out of them. Go to my comments on the last post to read them in full context. Thanks to Rosemary again, for provoking such thoughts with your comments.

PPS: I only linked to two (now three) of Rosemary's sites (out of five), one in each mention of her name. This lady is a news machine, and I would ask you to take the time to read all of her blogs, as she is a huge inspiration for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV