I'M BACK, WITH A NEW (SECOND-HAND) PC

LEAVWORLD is back online, thanks to getting a friend's PC on the cheap. I have apparently been "tagged" in my absence, with a "meme". I'm not sure what this is, but I think I have an idea. Something about what kind of sign would I put up in front of an ACLU building.

I will think about this at work tonight, and see if I can come up with something to post after work. Meanwhile, it's just good to be back online!

Well, this is some predicament. I don't have any of my programs on this PC, and it only has 2Gigs of space. I'm going to download the Bloggerbot program ASAP, because right now, I can't even put links in my posts, other than the titles. The same goes for all my fun stuff, like bold and color variations. BUMMER!

I also want to mention how my last PC crashed. Twice, it shut down as I deleted a SPAM comment on my NEXTLEAV blog. The second time, the power supply blew up when I tried to restart it. It could have just been old, but I thought it suspicious that it shut down twice while doing precisely the same thing.

First thing I did with the new PC was to delete the whole post over there. I haven't had any problems with SPAM comments HERE since I added the word screening thing, but I didn't think I'd need it at NEXTLEAV, where I post pretty much anything I don't want to put up here. I guess I'll have to reset the comments over there, but I could just be a having a little "tech paranoia".

If anyone knows about this stuff, any advice or reassurances that I'm just "bugging" over nothing are appreciated. LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV