POST-KATRINA: SEEN AND UNSEEN

I posted a forwarded email over at NEXTLEAV, which I titled "Seen and Unseen", regarding Katrina. I'll share an excerpt here:

"WHAT I HAVE NOT SEEN;

The ACLU setting up a feeding line.
People for the American Way helping in the shelters.
The NAACP doing any work whatsoever.
The American Atheist organization serving meals in the shelters.
Jesse Jackson directing traffic at the gas stations.

I could go on but you get my message. Its the people with love and compassion who do the work.

The gripers in Congress should come on down and get in line to pass the water and the ice. Are you listening Hillary, Chuck, Teddy and all the sorry loafers we call Senators and Congressmen. They don't have a clue as to what this life is all about here on the Gulf Coast."

I have no idea who wrote this, but it's pretty good. Hat tip to JD, for sending me something I couldn't resist posting! Read about what was "seen" over at NEXTLEAV, linked in the title!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV