MIERS IS OUT: NOMINATE JANICE ROGERS BROWN!

So, I was partially wrong in my previous post about Harriet Miers. The Dems didn't need to attack her (though some did), because the conservative pundits took the lead. I was correct in my disclaimer sentence, "barring any one of the aforementioned issues... snowballing into some real bipartisan opposition". Actually, it was a combination of two of the issues I mentioned: "They will charge cronyism ... questioning her qualifications", and "...pols and pundits will be harping on the lack of public policy documentation". Anyway, she's history now. Read all about it at the link in the title, courtesy of STOP the ACLU. They also have an open trackback opinion piece, linked here.

I'm not making any predictions this time, but I hope that Janice Rogers Brown is the next nominee. I like what I've seen of her, and think she'd give 'em hell on the hill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV