YEAR'S END STOP THE ACLU BLOGBURST!


2005 saw huge leaps in the battle against the ACLU, but there is much more to do. I hope to continue to put my two cents in by promoting STOP THE ACLU here at LEAVWORLD.

(PS: I've been using Windows Paintbrush to alter these old drawings, along with a MS photo editor. The quality will improve when I install Photoshop on my new PC. Hopefully I'll get on that this year, 'cause I'm tired of only one font!)

This was a production of Stop The ACLU Blogburst. If you would like to join us, please email Jay at Jay@stoptheaclu.com or Gribbit at GribbitR@gmail.com. You will be added to our mailing list and blogroll. Over 115 blogs already onboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV