BLOGIVERSARY COUNTDOWN: FAVORITE OFFENSIVE POSTS!

I have offended many people with some of my posts, but I don't think that my most offensive posts have gotten enough exposure, so I thought I'd round them up into one nice Blogiversary Countdown post, probably the last before Sunday, when LEAVWORLD will be ONE YEAR OLD. To tell the truth, my friends would argue it's much older, as I tagged all of my email rants with my original www.leavworld.com website for several years before I started blogging.

Anyway, here are my 3 favorite offensive posts, one of which was posted at NEXTLEAV, which I launched three days after the LEAVWORLD blog:

BULIMIC GROUP PROTESTS ANTI-WAR PUKERS

SHOOT ANIMALS ONLINE!

KWANZA VS. FESTIVUS!

I might add some runners-up before Sunday, so keep checking in. Meanwhile, HAVE A LAUGH!

Comments

Rosemary Welch said…
Happy Blogiversary! How are you doing? We miss you. ;)

It has been pretty busy trying to keep up with Iran, Europe, Asia, Darfur, and South America. Oh yeah, and the politics here at home. HELP! lol. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning.

I hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe you'll come up with some fresh ideas for a column type? lol. Hey, you can't blame a gal for trying. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV