LEAV'S POLITICAL ART

I've posted 3 pieces of my "political art" over at LEAVART. One is a rough political cartoon about Sen. Kerry from the election season. The second is more of a political statement: I'm a Republican, not a racist!" -with a trippy space background. The third is a combination of the Cross, Crescent, and Star of David all filled in by the U.S. flag. It still needs work, but the idea was strong enough to put out there. I've recieved a comment already criticizing my inclusion of the Crescent, and I'm sure the Star of David being in the back will bother some. My thoughts are to overlap them in a surreal way, but I don't know when I'll get the time to work on it. It's not easy to force this stuff. That's why I'm not a political cartoonist, though I enjoy both writing about politics and drawing. It's never too late to start, though, so I'll keep posting whatever I come up with; writing, drawing, or a combination!

PS: I posted the links to these drawings here because they are political. Also, the LEAVART page is getting huge(long download time), and mostly filled with comic art and personal images. I have started grouping the comic art into "galleries" of links at NEXTLEAV, which I will update as I post new art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biden Debacle Part II

The Biden Record, and the Democrats Who Supported It, Pt. 4: How Biden Blew Up the Economy With Inflation

The Bogus Charges Against Pres. Trump, Part IV